Membership of the SHRA is open to all households in owned or rented residential property located within the Sovereign Harbour estate, and owners of such residential property. All adult residents at the same address are entitled to individual membership.
Any questions about membership or the PayPal process may be sent to the membership secretary. email: email@example.com
You can read about SHRA's purposes and aims on the About SHRA page.
If you hold a membership card and it does not state "Life Member" your membership has lapsed and you need to re-join the Association.
The subscription fee for life membership is £10.00. One, additional adult family member or partner living permanently at the same address as an existing member can apply for a membership card free of charge (see below). Subscription monies are used only to further the aims of the Association.
SHRA life members can a enjoy a 10% discount from many local restaurants and other businesses and services.
Easily join on-line using your credit card. You don't need to have a PayPal account.
Please click the "Buy Now" button below; you will be taken to SHRA's secure PayPal account page.
If you would like one additional card for another adult family member living at the same address, please see instructions below.
When your one-off payment of £10 is confirmed to us by PayPal, we will acknowledge receipt by email and your new SHRA membership card(s) will be delivered or posted to you as soon as possible.
As a SHRA member, the details you supply will be automatically added to our confidential database of members, and to our MailChimp email distribution list. The information is never shared with any third party, and the list is used solely for the purpose of communicating information relevant to your membership of SHRA. You can join our email distribution list here... You may unsubscribe at anytime.
One additional family member or partner age 18 or over and living permanently at the same address as an existing member can apply for a membership card free of charge. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title, first and last name and address of the family member. You can do this at the same time as you apply via PayPal.
The following businesses kindly offer a discount to SHRA members on production of a valid SHRA life membership card, allowing you to recover the cost of your membership while supporting excellent local businesses.
• AP-it Computer health-checks, data backup repairs. Business and home PCs. T: 01323 887894. www.ap-it.co.uk
Boatshed Brighton - 10% off brokerage for all members, through Boatshed, Sussex' most highly rated yacht brokers.
https://brighton.boatshed.com/aboutus/sell-my-boat or 079200 22540
• CoCo Hair Hair and beauty salon. The Waterfront Sovereign Harbour, BN23 5UZ. T: 01323 471147 www.cocohair.co.uk
• Curry Leaf Restaurant 8 Susans Road, BN21 3HA. On food costs only. T: 01323 727900
• Ganges Indian Restaurant The Waterfront. On food costs only. T: 01323 479988.
• Harbour Grill The Waterfront. On food costs only. 01323 478151 www.gringos-eastbourne.co.uk/
• Lynley's Jewellers. Inside Asda. More than just a jewellers. Clock and watch repairs, re-threading, remodelling replacement straps and batteries. 10% discount on full price, non promotional, non discounted products. T: 01323 470480
• Listening to You Discount on Counselling Practice services. All contact is in the strictest confidence. T: 07976 399 998
• Pablo's Restaurant The Waterfront. On food costs only. T: 01323 470400 www.pablos-eastbourne.co.uk
• Pavilion Cinema & Theatre, Hailsham. Box Office: 01323 841414 www.hailshampavilion.co.uk/
• Revival Car Care Discount on car valeting services. Tel: 07507 899191 www.facebook.com/revivalcarcare/
• Simply Italian Restaurant The Waterfront. On food costs only. Tel: 01323 470911 www.simplyitalian.co.uk/
• Sea Training Sussex (STS) Discount on some training courses. Tel: 07713 639066 www.seatrainingsussex.co.uk/
Terms and Conditions Many of these discounts (which vary but are usually around 10% and are given at the business owners discretion), are subject to certain terms and conditions. For example, most restaurant discounts apply only to food, and some may not apply at weekends or on take-aways. We are very grateful to these businesses for offering a concession to SHRA members who, we hope, will in turn support these local companies. Please let SHRA know if any of the businesses disappoints.