Complaint Contacts - Who to Complain to.
It is important that in the first instance residents complain to the relevant authority or body to properly register a complaint, and that whenever possible, they should do so in writing, email or text because a paper-trail can be extremely helpful when taking a matter further.
● Abandoned Asda Shopping Trolley - Trolleywise Tel: 0800 316 1241
● EBC - Dog Fouling - https://www.lewes-eastbourne.gov.uk/streets-parking-and-travel/
● EBC - Report A Problem - A one-stop gateway for reporting
www.lewes-eastbourne.gov.uk/report-a-problem/ Tel: 01323 410000 All problems may be reported on this number.
● EBC - Planning & Buildings Control - Search Planning Applications, Make a Planning Application, Trees and Hedges Protection www.lewes-eastbourne.gov.uk/planning-and-building-control
● EBC - Streets, Parking, Travel - Litter, Street Cleaning, Street Lighting, Car Parking, Bus Passes, www.lewes-eastbourne.gov.uk/streets-parking-and-travel/ Tel: 01323 410000 All problems may be reported on this number.
● ESCC - Highways and lighting, Potholes www.eastsussexhighways.com/
● Parking Enforcement – NSL Eastbourne
Tel: 0345 6801129
● Southern Water - Smell from Water Treatment Works. Complain to Southern Water: 0330 303 0223, or you can leave a comment on their web site here... www.southernwater.co.uk/feedback You can write to their postal address: Southern Water, PO Box 41, Worthing, BN13 3NZ. Please also tell EBC that you have complained on 01323 410000, and also inform our local councillors, who can use residents' complaints as their ammunition.
● Sovereign Harbour Neighbourhood Panel (SHNP) On-going issues may also be brought to the attention of SHNP who regularly meet with council officials and members of other bodies to discuss a range of neighbourhood concerns. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.eastbournenp.org/21SovereignHarbour/21_news.html
● Tidiness of paths and roundabouts - EBC Neighbourhood First – Zone 3 covers Sovereign Harbour. Email: Customerfirst@eastbourne.gov.uk
● Waterways, bridges, boating - Premier
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01323 470 099
To report crime please see our Policing page...